The Social Media & Marketing Coordinator will help develop and execute social media and marketing efforts to increase engagement, traffic, and revenue for all brands managed under the Makers & Allies social portfolio as well as for Makers & Allies itself.
Passion for the world of digital marketing and social media as a business tool is necessary for this fast-paced role, along with a creative approach, a high attention to detail, and an understanding of the world of craft beer, wine, and spirits.
We are looking for a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump right in and hit the ground running. This role reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and supports all social media and marketing functions.
What You’ll Do.
Social Media Planning & Management
- Strategize, plan, and coordinate monthly content with the Makers & Allies creative team (across design, photography, copywriting, and video) to ensure all social media deliverables are completed on time and in line with our clients’ objectives
- Write & review compelling copy for daily and monthly social content based on each brand’s individual voice and tone
- Manage day-to-day publishing across social media channels managed by Makers & Allies – including, but not limited to: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest
- Daily community management across platforms to create positive and engaging experiences within each brand’s community
- Monitor, curate, and manage all user-generated content
Strategy & Analytics
- Assist in developing social strategies for new brands
- Refine ongoing social strategies for managed brands to further drive user engagement
- Stay on top of key industry trends, competitors, industry leaders and influencers, emerging social channels, and best practices
- Track and measure analytics and established success metrics for all social media and marketing efforts: account growth, advertising, digital campaigns, and influencers
- Build reports that provide data and insights into the decision making of all marketing efforts
- Manage influencer/brand relationships and campaigns from start to finish, ensuring key timelines and requirements are met
- Actively scout for new faces and emerging talent that fit our clients’ brand ethos & social strategies
- Assemble and distribute product and brand swag for influencers
- Be personable! Grow and nurture relationships with influencers & potential partners to form organic relationships for future partnerships
- Spearhead & project manage all Makers & Allies marketing efforts and coordinate with the team to prioritize internal marketing deliverables alongside client projects
- Keep website updated with current information and portfolio work
- Submit client projects to awards & design blogs
- Coordinate product deliveries for internal photoshoots
- Maintain an ear to the ground in the industry: supporting industry events and networking opportunities
- Creativity & flexibility to support all Makers & Allies marketing initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of experience in social media marketing: scheduling content on all common platforms, running paid ads, and community management
- Solid understanding of social media and digital marketing trends, industry best practices, social media algorithms, and ad formats
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Outstanding creative writing skills, supporting various brand voices
- High level of accuracy; able to detect inconsistencies and errors including reporting, product names, grammar, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, positive and flexible. Able to work interactively and proactively with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Resourceful self-starter and creative problem solver with impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Not afraid to ask questions, take criticism, and lead new initiatives in a fast-paced environment
Nice to Haves.
- Photoshop & Illustrator skills
- Photography skills
- Curated personal Instagram
- A well-behaved office dog
What We Offer You.
- A sweet benefits package, including 401k, medical, dental, and vision
- Cold brew & cider on tap daily
- Occasional cases of wine to take home
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A sweet office space for both working and hanging
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart, and plays hard