Branding + Digital
Who we are.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio producing exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. We’re a multi-talented creative crew that has learned how to play at the top of our game together. We’re pretty damn serious about what we do, but never too serious about ourselves.
- Stand Out
- Stand for Something
- Details are Everything
Who You are.
As a Senior Designer with a focus on Digital & Activations, you have an outstanding eye for photography paired with a love for branding, marketing, and design.
You’re passionate about digital experiences and are eager to help develop, produce, and style photoshoots to support all web and activation initiatives for the brands and clients that we work with, in addition to Makers & Allies as a brand itself.
You’re also passionate about the wine, craft, and spirits industry, or have a strong desire to learn more about it, as this role is the perfect combination of detailed design and cocktail curation. That means, we need a creative individual who is eager to source the perfect garnish, place it just right on the cocktail, and help curate the shot so that it fits perfectly into the brands overarching visual strategy for web, social, and digital activations. You will be asked to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, creative work environment where you will be pushed to deepen your understanding of brand development and design.
We are looking for a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump right in and hit the ground running.
What you can do.
- Think big picture and execute down to the small details
- Concept meaningful ideas and brand communications
- Design beautiful digital experiences through photo, web and social
- Communicate ideas clearly, both written and verbal
- Collaborate with writers, designers, developers, and project managers
- Turn creative direction into beautiful design
- Design compelling and strategic presentations
- Make the complex simple
- Be awesome to work with
- Go above and beyond
- 5+ years designing specifically for web and digital
- Incredible attention to every detail
- Hungry hard-working creative drive
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Mastery of Adobe Suite: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom
- Knowledge of video editing and motion design (After Effects)
- Experience with Sketch and UX design best practices
- Experience creating digital prototypes and collaborating with developers
- Impressive portfolio demonstrating breadth across various mediums of design
What we offer you.
- Full-Time Salary
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A sweet office space
- Paid holidays, sick days, vacation and birthdays
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart and plays hard