Who we are.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio that specializes in producing innovative solutions exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. With a passion for storytelling and a commitment to collaboration, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality services that exceed expectations and make a real difference.
- Stand Out
- Stand for Something
- Details are Everything
Who you are.
Are you a natural motivator with a passion for creating impeccable client experiences? Are you skilled at communicating clearly and empathetically, while managing expectations and needs? If so, then Makers & Allies wants you to join our growing team.
You will have the chance to work with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking brands in the wine, craft, and spirits industry. You will be able to use your exceptional talent to help create unique and effective solutions that will help our clients stand out from the competition. You will also have the opportunity to work with a team of talented and passionate professionals in a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas and be part of the creative process.
What you can do.
- Oversee individual client projects to ensure that project timelines are met, resources are in place, and projects are executed on-time and on-budget.
- Provide viable solutions for timeline, scope, and resource changes for your projects
- Manage timelines and collaborate with the scheduling team to organize project milestones
- Inform Account Managers of overall project progress & budget utilization
- Manage day-to-day communications with clients and executing team
- Develop Creative Briefs that clearly articulate client goals to ensure the team has the information needed to produce strategically aligned work.
- 3+ years relevant project management experience
- Mastery of Google Suite, Keynote, and Zoom
- Experience with Basecamp
- Fluent in English and an excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Experience in the craft beverage industry a plus
- PMP Certified a plus
- Work in-person at Makers & Allies HQ in San Luis Obispo, California (may start remote, with move within first 3 months)
Nice to haves.
- Experience in the alcohol & beverage industry
- Agency experience
- Deep knowledge across multiple Makers & Allies service areas (branding, packaging, web design social medial, advertising)
- A well-behaved office dog
- Killer cocktail recipes
- In person at Makers & Allies HQ in San Luis Obispo, California
- 40 hours weekly: Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm with occasional ability to extend hours to meet deadlines
- A collaborative and engaging, yet occasionally loud, open office environment