Who we are.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio producing exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. We’re a multi-talented creative crew that has learned how to play at the top of our game together. We’re pretty damn serious about what we do, but never too serious about ourselves.
- Stand Out
- Stand for Something
- Details are Everything
Who you are.
As a Makers & Allies Project Manager and member of our CX Team, you’re a client experience extraordinaire. You are skilled at overseeing the execution of creative projects, managing client needs and expectations, and ensuring that deliverables and deadlines are met.
You’re a confident leader who understands and motivates team members while keeping projects on track. In the fast-paced environment of Makers & Allies, you’re comfortable wearing a lot of hats and efficiently juggling both creative tasks and project management related duties. As the red thread between our clients and our design team, you’ll have a full understanding of the M&A creative process and the ability to keep both client, team, and outside vendors aligned with that process.
Got what it takes to impress our clients with your meticulous organizational skills and charming personality? Send us your resume and cover letter!
What you can do.
- Manage project scope and timeline to successfully meet deadlines and budgets
- Lead the client experience through engaging written and verbal communication
- Create and execute upon project briefs and brand strategies to set projects up for success
- Collaborate with M&A Creative Directors to manage team output and ensure deliverables are aligned with client expectations
- Coordinate across client and team calendars to schedule calls
- Collect detailed, comprehensive and relevant notes for team and client reference
- Identify obstacles and proactively predict resources needed within a project
- Understand the big picture vision of a brand and how each project relates to that vision
- Recognize strategic opportunities for a brand outside the scope of a project
- Support the creative team in executing projects (including concepting, copywriting, branding, strategy, etc)
- Manage print production and vendor relationships to hit bottling and production dates
- 3+ years of creative project management experience with a focus in print production & packaging
- 2+ years of experience in branding and marketing
- Experience managing multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- Ability to work in-office with our team in San Luis Obispo, CA
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (emails, Zoom presentations, in-person meetings, oh my!)
- Thorough understanding of project management & communication softwares (Google Suite, Basecamp, Harvest, Zoom, etc)
- Ability to create and share presentations both internally and client-facing
- Deep understanding of print production processes
- Awesome attitude
Nice to haves.
- Experience in the alcohol & beverage industry
- Agency experience
- Deep knowledge across multiple Makers & Allies service areas (branding, packaging, web design social medial, advertising)
- A well-behaved office dog
- Killer cocktail recipes
What we offer you.
- A competitive salary
- A sweet benefits package, including 401k, medical, dental, and vision
- Cold brew & cider on tap daily
- Occasional cases of wine to take home
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A sweet office space for both working and hanging
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart, and plays hard