The Photographer & Content Producer role leads all of our photo/video needs for both our clients’ as well as internal content production. Alongside a talented team of creatives, they will develop, produce and execute photoshoots to support a wide variety of advertising & marketing efforts.
Passion for the world of product photography, lifestyle photography, and post production is necessary for this fast-paced role, along with a creative approach to day to day hurdles, a high attention to detail, and an understanding of the world of wine, beer and spirits.
We are looking for a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump right in and hit the ground running.
Who You Are.
- First things first: You’re a highly skilled digital photographer (film and other weird formats also appreciated)
- Studio photography: You’re talented with both artificial lighting & have plenty of photo studio experience
- Lifestyle photography: You feel at home in both a highly planned, high production shoot as well as hopping onto the back of a quad in a vineyard
Planning & Organization
- You can plan a shoot down to the very last detail: scouting and booking locations, sourcing props, coordinating models, and staying organized so that we can keep our clients informed along the way
- You keep stuff organized: both photo studio gear and our growing library of photo content
- You’re a badass photo editor, manipulator and curator
- You’re proficient and confident in the Adobe suite including Photoshop, Lightroom, etc.
- You can edit video and are proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects
- You understand photography’s role in marketing and branding and its potential to bring a brand to life
- You can humbly work alongside a talented team to produce epic work as well as confidently run solo
- You can lead and collaborate with other photographers as needed, and the idea of being a resource to help other team members gets you pumped
- You appreciate the creative process: welcoming feedback, reshoots, and growing your skills in a supportive and collaborative environment
- You have a solid respect for deadlines
- You’re excited about shooting in a variety of styles for a full spectrum of brands & clients
- You are intrinsically motivated to stay up to date on photography and videography trends and best practices
- You’re passionate about the craft beer, wine, and spirits industry
- Digital portfolio of work showcasing a variety of photography styles (studio, outdoor, product, lifestyle, etc.)
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Technical skills: Photoshop, Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Canon cameras
- Ability to travel by car to shoots throughout California
- Willingness to travel by plane to further locations as needed
Nice to Haves.
- Videography & animation skills
- A passion for social media
- A network of other photographers and creative collaborators
- A circle of friends who are willing to collaborate as models or extras
- A well-behaved office dog
What We Offer You.
- Paid time off
- A sweet benefits package, including 401k, medical, dental, and vision
- Cold brew & cider on tap daily
- Occasional cases of wine to take home
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A sweet office space for both working and hanging
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart, and plays hard