Branding + Packaging + Digital + Activations
New Business Manager
Who we are.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio producing exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. We’re a multi-talented creative crew that has learned how to play at the top of our game together. We’re pretty damn serious about what we do, but never too serious about ourselves.
- Stand Out
- Stand for Something
- Details are Everything
Who you are.
As the New Business Manager, your focus will be on developing an inspiring pipeline of potential new creative projects and client partnerships for the Makers & Allies team.
You have extraordinary communication skills and a love for branding, marketing, and design. You’re passionate about the full Makers & Allies experience, and are eager to share it with the world.
Opening our doors to new clients isn’t just about identifying needs — it’s about creating relationships that will inspire the team so that we can craft industry leading brands that stand out and stand for something. You are up to the task, don’t discourage easily, and light up a room when you enter.
You will be asked to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving, creative work environment where you will be pushed to deepen your understanding of brand development and design.This excites you, and motivates you to win new clients and projects that align with our company values and challenge the status quo.
You’re also passionate about the wine, craft, and spirits industry, and have a strong desire to learn more about it.
We are looking for a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump in and hit the ground running. Whether we are creating a brand for a boutique winery, or an internationally distributed spirit, we give it our all through strategic project planning and an unwavering commitment from our team.
What you can do.
- Think big picture and execute down to the small details
- Concept meaningful ideas, project plans, and brand communications
- Manage a detailed pipeline of incoming potential partnerships
- Communicate ideas clearly, both written and verbal
- Collaborate with writers, designers, developers, and project managers
- Translate a new client’s creative vision into a clear plan of attack
- Create detailed project estimates and proposals that align clearly with client goals
- Create relationships that extend the M&A culture throughout the industry
- Be awesome to work with
- Go above and beyond
- 5+ years of alcohol beverage industry experience
- 2+ years of sales experience and pipeline management
- Experience in managing projects from concept to completion
- Extreme comfort with public speaking and presenting
- Basic Keynote design skills needed to create pitch decks and presentations
- Incredible attention to every detail and a hard-working creative drive
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
What we offer you.
- Full-time salary
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
- Amazing clients to work with
- A sweet office space
- Paid holidays, sick days, vacation and birthdays
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart, and plays hard