Junior Content Producer
Who We Are.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio producing exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. We’re a multi-talented creative crew that has learned how to play at the top of our game together. We’re pretty damn serious about what we do, but never too serious about ourselves.
- Stand Out
- Stand for Something
- Details are Everything
The Junior Content Producer supports photo, video and content curation needs for social media, web and marketing projects. They will have the opportunity to support the development, production, and execution of photoshoots, videoshoots and the curation of social media content to support advertising & marketing efforts for any variety of brands.
Passion for the world of digital marketing and social media as a business tool is necessary for this fast-paced role, along with a creative approach to day-to-day hurdles, high attention to detail, and an understanding of the world of craft, wine, and spirits.
We are looking for a positive team player with a let’s-figure-this-out attitude who wants to jump right in and hit the ground running.
What You’ll Do.
- Collaborate closely with Art Directors/Creative Directors/Social Media Managers to plan, curate, and design monthly social media content (utilizing design, photography, and video)
- Support the creation of photo/video shoot shot lists, aid in the planning and final execution of photos/video shoots alongside Art Directors/Creative Directors as well as with various photographers/videographers to align with creative direction, budgets, and timelines.
- Learn and maintain organization of content and photography internally with streamlined cataloging to make sure photos are stored safely and managed properly
- Support curation and collaboration on day-to-day content across all social media channels managed by Makers & Allies – including, but not limited to: Instagram & Facebook
- Support in the ideation and conceptualization of various visual directions and propose new ideas to Art Directors and Creative Directors to drive engagement and build brand visuals through social and other various marketing channels (web and in-store).
- Support detailed editing and color correcting of raw photographic assets and occasional animated content to produce refined final deliverables as the output from regular Makers & Allies productions.
- Assist in prop sourcing for custom set designs for various photo/video shoots
- Assist on-set during photo/video productions by working closely with Art Directors, photographers, and videographers
- Aid in the final editing process of photography and videography through client delivery
- Be personable! Grow and nurture relationships with talent & potential partners to form organic relationships for future collaborations
- Collaborate with Art Directors and Project Managers to develop design & advertising visuals for client projects and internal design & marketing efforts
- High attention to detail, photo editing, color correcting, and photo manipulation capability will be required daily.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of experience in social media, photo editing & digital marketing
- An understanding of social media and digital marketing trends, industry best practices, social media algorithms, and ad formats
- Ability to juggle multiple projects alongside team members’ calendars and schedules to accomplish goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, approachable, positive, and flexible. Able to work interactively and proactively with internal and external parties at all levels.
- Ability to support both lifestyle & studio photoshoots
- Lightroom proficiency with a solid understanding of Photoshop & Illustrator (Nice to have: After Effects and Premiere Editing experience)
- Curated personal Instagram
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present ideas and information clearly
- Creative writing skills to support various brand voices
- High level of accuracy; able to detect inconsistencies and errors including reporting, product names, grammar, etc.
- Not afraid to ask questions, take criticism, and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Resourceful self-starter and creative problem solver with impeccable time management and prioritization skills
Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Apply anyways!
Nice to Haves.
- A sense of humor
- Weird art skills
- Cooking talents
- A palette for good wine, beer and spirits
What We Offer You.
- Benefits package, including 401k, medical, dental, and vision (full-time positions only)
- Occasional cases of wine to take home
- Amazing clients and projects to work on
- A sweet office space for both working and hanging
- A team that is wildly creative, works smart and plays hard