Who you are.
Are you a master of the digital realm, with an uncanny ability to create strategies that generate buzz and drive growth? Do you live and breathe social media, content marketing, and email marketing? If so, then Makers & Allies wants you to join our growing team.
You will have the chance to work with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking brands in the wine, craft, and spirits industry. You will be able to use your strategic vision to help create unique and effective solutions that will help our clients stand out from the competition. You will also have the opportunity to work with a team of talented and passionate professionals in a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas and be part of the creative process.
Who we are.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio that specializes in producing innovative solutions exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. With a passion for storytelling and a commitment to collaboration, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality services that exceed expectations and make a real difference.
What you can do.
- Implement and evolve a strategic vision in order for a brand to achieve its short and long term goals in an ever-changing market.
- Communicate a strong understanding for consumer behavior, market research, and competitive analysis within the alcohol & beverage industry with the ability to drive brand growth through measurable results that ultimately increase sales.
- Develop and execute a holistic strategy and copy solutions that align with the client’s vision and project goals.
- Lead and evaluate market research in order to identify strategic opportunities that support brand growth initiatives, making brand strategy adjustments accordingly
- Understand & research consumer habits and competitor strategy to maintain and evolve a brand’s strategic vision that supports growth goals.
- Monitor and analyze the performance of digital campaigns, making recommendations to optimize performance and achieve growth goals.
- Assemble internal briefs and collaborate with multiple departments to confirm alignment with client goals to ensure project success.
- 5+ years relevant marketing experience
- 3+ years creative leadership experience
- 2+ years in the craft beverage industry
- Mastery of Google Suite and Keynote
- Fluent in both spoken and written English (including grammar & style)
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, including social media, content marketing, email marketing, SEO & PPC.
- Experience in Meta Business Manager, Google Analytics, & Google Search Console
- In person at Makers & Allies HQ in San Luis Obispo, California
- 40 hours weekly: Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm with occasional ability to extend hours to meet deadlines
- A collaborative and engaging, yet occasionally loud, open office environment
At Makers & Allies, we value innovation, creativity, and collaboration. We offer a dynamic and supportive work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for growth and development. If you’re ready to join our team and help us create unforgettable experiences for our clients, apply today!
Does this role sound like it was made for you, yet you don’t check every box? Feel free to apply anyways.