Branding + Packaging
Branding & Packaging Designer
Who we are.
Makers & Allies is an award-winning design and branding studio that specializes in producing innovative solutions exclusively for the wine, craft, and spirits industry. With a passion for storytelling and a commitment to collaboration, we are dedicated to delivering high-quality services that exceed expectations and make a real difference.
- Stand Out
- Stand for Something
- Details are Everything
Who you are.
You will have the chance to work with some of the most innovative and forward-thinking brands in the wine, craft, and spirits industry. You will be able to use your exceptional talent to help create unique and effective solutions that will help our clients stand out from the competition. You will also have the opportunity to work with a team of talented and passionate professionals in a collaborative environment where you can share your ideas and be part of the creative process.
What you can do.
- Execute on design leadership vision and direction that supports strategic short and long term objectives of Makers & Allies
- Create holistic branding concepts and design solutions that align with client vision and project goals
- Prepare and facilitate flawless print production files of approved design work
- Build decks and other materials needed for client presentations
- Work effectively with vendors on print guidelines, expectations and due dates
- 3+ years relevant professional experience as evidenced by your digital portfolio
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Lightroom) as well as Keynote and Google Suite
- Experience in Blender and Figma a plus
- Work in-person at Makers & Allies HQ in San Luis Obispo, California (may start remote, with move within first 3 months)
- 3D design experience
- A well behaved office dog
- Killer cocktail recipes
- In person at Makers & Allies HQ in San Luis Obispo, California
- 40 hours weekly: Monday through Friday, 9am to 6pm with occasional ability to extend hours to meet deadline
- A collaborative and engaging, yet occasionally loud, open office environment